<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6566853\x26blogName\x3d1%25+inspiration\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://patke.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://patke.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8220196945898414734', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Archives
Subscribe


Friday, July 16, 2004

One of the funniest things I have seen on the internet in a long time. The best part about the US elections is the people really go out and try to have a laugh.   ;-)
 
I have a million ideas swimming through my head at the moment.  ...about 5 projects I want to start - but I think I need to begin with updating my website.  I want to "bloggerize" it such that I can post to my website from...wherever - and have it go straight into an rss feed.  Is there technology out there to support posting to a blog from a cell phone??  Cuz that would be neat.
 
I downloaded a few blogging applications this week and I suspect I will take a look at them in the next few days.  I would also like to do a project with c# forms - maybe a rss reader?  ...oh yeah, and I still need to finish the "xml parsing / code generating" program.  ...oh yeah, and maybe a program working with agents.   So little time.  I need to think about it over the weekend and give set myself some manageable goals.

 

Permalink
Comments: Post a Comment